If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (239) 573-5911

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Pine Island Home

Mold damage was discovered at this Pine Island home. Mold spores can be found in the air and can enter your home through the doors, the air conditioning system, and windows. When they encounter a dark moisture laden area, they can form mold colonies. SERVPRO of Cape Coral has the experience and materials to clean up your mold and return your property to pre-mold damage condition. When our technicians arrive at the site, they will locate the source of moisture with the use of hi-tech moisture detection equipment. The source of the moisture needs to be found and corrected to clean up the mold. Commercial air movers and dehumidifiers would be employed to help dry the affected areas.