Cape Coral fire damage can produce nasty odors that force people out of their homes and workplaces. When a Hydroxyl Generator, such as the one shown in this photo, is used the odor can be treated effectively while allowing the inhabitants or workers to remain in the building. The reason this is possible is that no ozone is produced, and the generator is safe for use in occupied areas. The definition for how the Hydroxyl Generator works is lengthy, to say the least. The short version is that organic gases, inorganic gases, and air pollutants become carbon dioxide and water during the process. So if you have a problem with odor from fire damage or other sources, call SERVPRO of Cape Coral 24/7 at (239) 573-5911. We have studied the science and stand ready to help.